Sunday, November 26, 2006

Sable

I want to tell everyone about my wonderful Black Lab, Sable!

I have Multiple Sclerosis, and today is not one of my better days but, Sable is a wonderful companion.

She has been trained to pick up and give me things that I drop...my keys, glasses, my cane, and just about anything. Sable was trained at C & G K-9 School.

When I dropped a box, and with out asking Sable picked it up. She even gave me a tea bag that fell to the floor.

She paces herself to walk next to me, almost as if she has been glued to my leg. She is very attentive & Intelligent, those are things Pro felt I needed.


Sable walks next to me, even when she is not on a leash. It is almost as if she is glued to my leg.



Right now, As I went up stairs to this computer... She followed me & is laying about 2 feet behind me.

My son Clark, just walked over her to get something, then back again...she didn't move. Sable is staying with me.



My Dear Friend Jessie kept Sable for several months of 'puppy boot Camp'. She taught her how to behave in public;

The grocery store, Post Office, the Mall & Restaurants.



Then she went to C & G Canine school and they 'finished' her very well.



I cannot Thank or Praise them enough...



But Sables Breeder Don Bates from DOINDOGS KENNEL deserves some of the credit, too. Don is a great breeder of Labrador Retrievers.

His Dogs are smart, eager to please & wonderful companions. I Highly recommend this Kennel.



I am grateful to all of these people. I am very happy with my Sable. I do need help around the house....Sable is eager to help me!



THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH

Janette Simonson