Thursday, September 18, 2008

Kadnook Puppy

Hello Don,

We exchanged emails a year or so ago.

I’m a retired US Marine who was stationed in Australia in the mid-90’s as an attaché. While there, I acquired one of Jill’s yellows, Kadnook Klever Kloggs, aka Tassie. She is now 13 and still fit as a fiddle though she is now retired from the duck blind.

I’d love another Kadnook dog but I believe Jill is no longer breeding as regularly as she once was and Nova Scotia is much closer to Virginia, where I now reside, than Australia. Jill recommended you to me; I know you have strong Kadnook bloodlines in your DoinDogs. A recommendation from Jill is all I need.

I’m interested in a yellow female in the summer of 2009. She’ll be a hunting dog and will compete in NAHRA.

I’m just making the initial inquiry to see what your breeding calendar looks like for 2009.


Thanks Don; best wishes this year in the duck blind!

Richard Reinecke