Sunday, January 25, 2009

Blu is doing great

Good afternoon Don,

Its Stephanie Spicier (Blu), its been a long time since you were at the house Williamswood) to visit so I thought I would send off a quick email to update you. Blu is doing great, he is 10 months now and I believe almost fully grown. He is still the shiniest black lab I have ever seen and is weighing about 70 pounds. I want to pass on to you the comment made by everyone who has seen Blu and that is "he is the most beautiful Lab they had ever seen". So I thank the genetics behind that and you for putting them together. As soon as I get some
on-line pics I will send some to you. As of now I have not gotten Blu fixed and really dont have any immediate intentions of doing so, which
leads me to some questions about breeding and or even showing him. I would hate not allowing him to pass on his genetics or at least show them off. I really have no idea about the legalities of the breeding aspect and wonder if you had some time you could let me know where this stands. Anyway I have to run back to class, so I hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks

Stephanie