Sunday, April 19, 2009

Beautiful dogs!

Dear Mr Bates,

For the first time in my life, I am animal-less, and it is not a comfortable experience! I should explain... I have had gundogs (mainly labs and golden retrievers - with a side trip with a Jack Russell) all my life, as well as horses, but since moving to Canada six years ago and raising a family, it has really not been appropriate for me to get a new puppy.

However, with the two oldest at school, I can now 'scratch that itch'! I have been looking at breeders across Canada, and I have to say, you have THE most beautiful dogs! I wonder if, despite having young children, you would consider us a suitable home for one of your dogs? The children are 8, nearly 6, nearly 4, and nearly 2. I do not go out to work! We have a good-sized house in a semi-rural area, with a large fenced yard.

Naturally, if you would consider us, we would come to visit. We do have a light aircraft (big enough for six plus a dog!) so travel is not an issue for us.

I do look forward to hearing from you!

Kind regards

Beccy Fisher