Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Ruby Update

Hi Don, Hope that all is well. Have you been to your daughter's wedding yet? Did you get a new lens? Sorry we haven't been able to connect about that - things have been very busy at work this fall. I have been working on the LaHave a lot and then up on the St. Mary's. Now I'm off to Cape Breton tomorrow for the rest of the week.

Rob and I went out on Saturday and he got one. I missed an easy shot at a crossing bird over the river and then we put up lots of hens for the rest of the morning. I managed a quick hunt with Ruby the other morning and out on Saturday and he got one. I missed an easy shot at a crossing bird over the river and then we put up lots of hens for the rest of the morning. Packed it in at noon - too damned hot! Have you had a chance to get out much yourself? I'll be in touch as soon as things calm down a bit with work. Here's a pic from the other day.

Ruby

Ruby & Dave

Cheers,
Dave