Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Coal (pics)

Hey Don,

Just thought I send you a little note on Coal down here in Glace Bay. He's a great dog, getting big fast and he's great with our daughter Haleigh. He loves being around people, for example my daughter had her 3rd birthday last weekend and he was right in his glory out in the backyard playing with all the kids.My wife takes him for a walk everyday and he stays perfect on her left side without pulling or dragging. I don't think he's fussy about the car though. Coal really seems lost when my daughter is in daycare there turning in to such buddies, he misses her when she isn't around. Anyway just thought I send you an update. Oh ya I haven't received anything on his papers yet.Is that normal.How long does it usually take?

Thanks Chad

CoalCoal April