Monday, October 25, 2010

Noah's first show

Hi Don

As I told you on the phone, Noah went for his first show at the Belleville Kennel Club on Saturday. We just wanted to see how he would do which turned out to be … Amazing!!. Aside from his ribbons both judges actually approached me to compliment me on him. As well as all the other lab owners could not take their eyes of him and we got compliments even from his competition. I think it was a refreshing change to finally see a lab that looked how a lab should J

He would have gone on to take the group win (the judge told me J ) but he just had too much and I think he got a little tired as it was a long day for him.

Anyway, we were just thrilled with the result. I think he, and I, need a little bit more handling experience J - maybe we go on to complete his championship ;-) and do our obedience at the same time.

Enjoy the pictures.

Take care

Vanessa










Posted using BlogPress from my iPad