Saturday, April 23, 2011

Lab pup

Hi Don,
My name is Scott. I am currently working as a Nurse in Iqaluit, I am very interested in a Lab puppy. Preferably a chocolate. I have read your online info and am very impressed with your philosophy regarding breeding for health, temperment, working ability and show. I do a fair bit of hunting and fishing, but would not necessarily train the dog for water foul. We also have children so temprement is very important to us. We live a very active outdoor lifestyle. We have owned labs in the past and know they make wonderful family members.
I was wondering if you had any information regarding future litters as I would love to have the oportunity for Fall ownership if possible. Perhaps I could arrange to meet with you and see the dogs when I arrived back in Halifax.
Please let me know what litters you may have planned.
Thanks very much,

Scott