Saturday, September 10, 2011

Ramsye (pics)

Hi Don,

I've been busy traveling the Atlantic Provinces. Here's a few pics of my traveling companion. I find the first picture reminds me of an old wise dog that has visited the world and knows a lot. The second picture in front of the sign reminds me of the Travelocity gnome that you see on TV. LOL. Too funny. Ramsye is doing very well. All his puppy teeth have fallen out and he's been very good at only chewing on his toys. It helps that we stay on top of it. I'm still spending time training with him. He retrieves the bumpers with no problem and heals on return. Great to see. still needs work, but very good progress. I've started having difficulties keeping him at heal during walks. He often wants to be ahead and at the end his leach. I correct him with the training collar, but he continuously does this. Any suggestions?

We're off to a family reunion in Rogersville NB this weekend, but we have to find time to go visit you guys with Ramsey.We'll be in touch soon and we will send more pics.

Gilles, Colleen and Ramsey.

Ramsye1Ramsye2