Sunday, January 22, 2012

Rogue (update)

Hey Don,


Haven't spoken to you since Christmas, thought I'd give you a little updateon Rogue. First off, hope your trip to turkey went well. Glad you'respreading quality pups around the globe. :)


I've been taking Rogue to the dog park almost every day for the past threeweeks. She's a different animal since I started, an hour or two runningaround with other dogs has changed her in a way you wouldn't evenunderstand. She's so calm and relaxed, Nicole put her in the kennel at 5 pmtoday, and at 7 pm when she went to let her out she actually had to wake herup to get her to come out.


She still won't fetch at the dog park, even when we're alone, i thinkthere's too many distractions, however I'm not giving up on it.
She's starting obedience classes in February, and I think a few months afterthat I'll have a canine life partner. I love her.
I've included a few pictures, cause I know you love them. Some you may havealready seen (sorry, all I have is a cellphone camera, lame).

Rogue1Rogue2Rogue3Rogue4Rogue5Rogue6Rogue7Rogue8Rogue9