Thursday, March 08, 2012

Justin and brie


Hi Don & Pierrette,

I just had to inform you both that Brie is very aware of her surroundings and as well as her being veryin tuned to Justin... Brie has her morning routine were after Donnie leaves for work, Brie will go to Justin's doorand whimper until I let her in... I than lift Brie onto Justin's bed were she kisses him and snuggles into him and thisroutine has been going on about 3 weeks.. But on Tuesday morning things were much different , Brie went to Justin'sroom and I lifted her onto Justin's bed than I left the room as I usually do.. within a few minutes I heard Brie whimperingupon me entering Justin's room Brie was in front of Justin's face pawing at his face and Justin wasn't waking, so I quicklywent to Justin and he started to stir a little so I immediately got Justin's glucose meter to check his sugar and lord and beholdJustin's sugar was 2.3 on the meter... Justin hasn't been low in the morning in a long time.. Brie just sat there until I got Justin'sDex tabs and she watched me very closely... upon Justin fully waking up and being alert I told him that Brie knew somethingwas not right with you... than Justin threw his arms around her and started to kiss and play with her... that is what I callbonding on a whole different level... I know  Brie is just 14 weeks of age, but she is very smart.. she is aware at all times nowwhen I am getting Justin's insulin ready and when checking his sugar... she knows...  Very proud of her....


-- Paula

Justin_brie2Justin_brie1Justin_brie8Justin_brie7Justin_brie6Justin_brie5Justin_brie4Justin_brie3