Thursday, April 19, 2012

Levi

Hi Don,


Sorry we have not been in touch lately, I just don't know where the time goes, it's hard to believe that Levi is almost 7 months now!!  Things have been going very well with him, he has been a great puppy and has brought so much love to our family.  I have included a couple of recent pictures, the first one is from one day at my mom's house, we were playing a game of crib and then I went to see what Levi was up to and I found him in the back porch with the toilet paper roll, too cute!!  After that mom learned to keep the toilet paper out of Levi's reach!!  The next picture was taken at Easter, Levi got his paws on a little stuffed tweety bird that mom had out with the Easter bunny, he loves those stuffed toys!  I thought you would enjoy these photos.


I had a couple of questions for you, so many people have their opinions and you can read so much when raising a puppy, its quite overwhelming by times.  Now that Levi is about 7 months, as far as feeding goes, how much is enough and is twice a day fine or should we still be doing 3 times/day?
I guess that is all for now, next time we are heading your way with Levi in tow, we will give a call to see if we can stop by for a visit.  Hope all is well with you and Pierrette and of course all the dogs.


Talk to you soon

Karen

Levi & the toilet paperLevi & tweety