Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Sady

Hey Don,
 
Thought I'd send you a few pics of Sady. She's doing really well, and took very little time adjusting to our household. She has an amazing temperament!!! It's very hard for me not to just sit down and cuddle her all day long, but I don't...lol!!! She's doing well in her crate, not that she's in there a lot but it seems enough that she's not uncomfortable in there, and to be honest she is usually so tuckered out she just goes to sleep :).
 
She loves my youngest son and he her...she's very observant and very often I catch her just sitting off to the side watching all of us go about our different ways...I think she finds comfort in that. Not that I'm the dog expert...lol...you probably think I'm crazy!!!
 
But we love her to pieces, she fits in our family, she's our perfect puppy :)
 
Shauna
 
SadySadySady