Wednesday, December 06, 2017

Good by Sable

We just came back from the vets.  we had to put Sable down .  Sable was having trouble standing and walking she must have had a mini-stroke. The vet said she made a good run.  She had 6 1/2 years with diabetes.   The diabetes caused blindness, she wanted to still play ball, so Bill had to hit her with the ball so she could find it by listening to the bounce sound. .  Sable wanted to go, she was ready to o. I kept telling her She was going to a better place I stoked her head and then I leaned down and kissed her. 

Fr. Tom was right, They are one of God's greatest gifts. She was my hellper, companion.

She picked up many things for me. She brought me things that I dropped or needed. I don't know what I would have done without her in the  last couple of years. All I know is that I'm going to miss her.I pray that Saint  Frances meets her when she gets up to Heaven and take her to play in Doggie heaven.


I miss her already.

Janette